To access your list of matches, just click or tap on “Matches” at the top of the screen.
On the left-hand side you will see a list of available filters. On the right-hand side you will see your list of matches.
To filter your matches, just mark the filters you wish to apply.
For example, if you wish to see all your new matches (those that you have not yet visited), select “New”. To see the profiles which you have already visited, select “Visited”.
Other filters include:
- “Has photo”, which will show you all those matches who have uploaded a photo to their profile
- “Visitors”, which will show you who has visited your profile
- “In contact”, which will show with whom you have been in contact, for example, by exchanging smiles or messages
- “Similarities”, which will show you all those matches with whom you share interests, for example, shared hobbies, music or sports
- “Favourites”, which will show you all those profiles who you marked as a favourite
Additional filters include age, height and distance from your location. Your location can be amended at any time in your search criteria.
Use the magnifying glass above the filters to search your matches by name.
If you’re using a mobile device, you will find the filters and the magnifying glass at the top of the screen.