You can request a new password on our homepage, or anywhere you see 'Forgotten your password?'/ 'Request a new password':
- Select the password request link and enter your registered email address.
- Select Request new password. You should see the following message: "We have just sent you an email to the address connected to your EliteSingles account with a link for you to change your password."
- Select the link in the email Choose new password. You will be redirected back to our site.
- Enter a new password and confirm. Select Change password.
You should see the following message: "You have successfully changed your password."
The link can only be used once and will be active for 24 hours only. Please ensure that the email address you entered is correct, and make sure that you are on the correct platform by checking the URL.
If you are still experiencing difficulties, please contact our Customer Care team.
I requested a new password, but I have not received an email...
- Please check the spam/junk folder of your email account
- If you are using a Gmail account, the password email may be in your "Social" or "Promotions" tab.
- Did you unsubscribe from our emails? This means that you no longer receive any emails from us, including new password emails. Please contact Customer Care.